NATURAL IMMUNE BOOSTER

 The Best Immune Booster







Every day you are exposed to germs, bacteria and viruses. From the door handles you touch to the crowded movie theater, you are constantly being exposed to microscopic threats. Your immune system works around the clock to keep your body safe and healthy. Show your immunity some love by strengthening its defenses with an ideal blend of nature’s most potent nutrients.

What happens in your gut plays a key role in your overall

 health. Between 70 and 80 percent of your immune tissue is

 located in the digestive tract. Safeguarding your digestive

 health is the foundation of strengthening your immune

 system. That’s why ImmuBlend® include both

 Fructooligosaccharides and lactoferrin to promote 

healthy levels of probiotic bacteria and support immune cell

 growth.


FACTORS THAT WEAKEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM












1.Lack Of Sleep
2.Anxiety and Stress
3.Low Vitamin D
4.Certain Medications 
5.Lack of Fruits And Vegetables In Diet
6.Smoking
7.High Fat Diet
8.Alcohol
9.Lack Of Exercise

SIGNS OF A WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM











  1. Constant feeling of Tiredness
  2. You easily catch Colds and Coughs
  3. Frequent Tummy Aches and Diarrhoea
  4. High Stress Levels
  5. Poor Wound healing or Cold Sores around the lips
  6. Frequent Infections
  7. Sudden High Fevers
  8. Muscle and Joint Aches
  9. Skin Breakouts, Boils, Eczema
  10. Always on Medication for one Illness or the other

HEALTH CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM 

  • Asthma. The response in your lungs can cause coughing, wheezing, and trouble breathing. Asthma can be triggered by common allergens like dust or pollen or by an irritant like tobacco smoke.

  • Eczema. An allergen causes an itchy rash known as atopic dermatitis.

  • Hay fever (allergic rhinitis). Sneezing, a runny nose, sniffling, and swelling of your nasal passages from indoor allergens such as dust and pets or outdoor allergens such as pollens or molds. 

  • Food allergy. Severe allergic reactions that are caused by foods.

Autoimmune disease

In autoimmune diseases, the body attacks normal, healthy tissues. Experts don't know why. It's likely a combination of a person’s genes and something in the environment that triggers those genes.

common autoimmune diseases are:

  • Type 1 diabetes. The immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. Insulin removes sugar from the blood to use as energy.

  • Rheumatoid arthritis. This type of arthritis causes swelling and deformities of the joints. An auto-antibody called rheumatoid factor or anti-CCP is in the blood of some people with rheumatoid arthritis.

  • Lupus. This disease attacks body tissues, including the lungs, kidneys, and skin. Many types of auto-antibodies are found in the blood of people with lupus.

  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The immune system attacks the lining of the intestines, causing episodes of diarrhea, rectal bleeding, urgent bowel movements, abdominal pain, fever, and weight loss. Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease are the two major forms of IBD. Oral and injected immune-suppressing medicines can treat IBD. Learn about the differences between ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.

  • Multiple sclerosis (MS). The immune system attacks nerve cells, causing symptoms that can include pain, blindness, weakness, poor coordination, and muscle spasms.

OUR POWERFUL IMMUNE BOOSTER


  •  Supports and strengthens the immune system
  • Fights Virus and Bacteria
  •  Full body approach to immune health
  •  Promotes immune cell production
  •  Helps strengthen immune cells
  •  Vegetarian friendly
  •  Gluten free

 ImmuBlend® is an all-encompassing immune support supplement with a powerful combination of natural botanicals and proven ingredients. ImmuBlend® include both Fructooligosaccharides and lactoferrin to promote healthy levels of probiotic bacteria and support immune cell growth.

 ImmuBlend® delivers immune boosting power beyond the digestive system. We took a full body approach to bringing you a comprehensive array of potent ingredients. Maitake and shiitake mushrooms support immune cell production and cardiovascular function while vitamins D and C combat free radicals and strengthen immune cells





Here are few testimonies about our products
 
Read what people are saying after using this Remedy.
Testimony 1:
My daughter purchased your product for me. When I saw the title, I was very sceptical. I was told by my doctor that my condition (recurrent infections)  couldn't be permanently cured. Nevertheless, I used your product and started to follow your guidelines because I had nothing to lose. And to my biggest surprise my condition has improved a lot.Thank you for your great supplements. Blessing Sambo from Takoradi

Testimony 2:
I’d been having frequent tummy ache and diarrhoea for months, and it just didn’t want to go away. I refused to take any meds because I’d had really bad experiences with them. One of my friends recommended your product to me. What an eye-opener it was! It helped me reverse my pains and I am so happy now… the pains have gone. Essien from Accra

Testimony 3:
I’m a Retired Teacher. In the past years, I have been falling ill a lot, but none of the prescribed medications helped me recover fully. I was asked to get an immune booster , I chanced upon this product online and the results I got in 30 days is mind blowing… Mildred Ankomah from Taifa

Testimony 4:
I cannot believe that I now sleep effortlessly without any drugs to help me. I am 52 years and a mother of 3 handsome boys. Just after the last child left for University, I started having sleepless nights due to restlessness and stress. I met with  my doctor  and I was told my immune system was week and he gave me some sleeping pills to assist me. I became tired of the sleeping pills and its side effects. But glory be to God for my women’s leader who introduced me to this great remedy that has cured my stress and sleepless night. Madam Uwaila 

Testimony 5;
I never expected my flu and constant colds will improve this fast. I have had this IMMUNE BOOSTER PACK for 90 days now. I no longer feel pains in my knee cap and I now walk around and sleep without pains. I must say i am trilled. God bless you. Pastor Richard from Kumasi

Testimony 6;
I can’t thank you enough. I have been thinking of buying NATURAL IMMUNE BOOSTER PACK for a few weeks. Thank God i finally did. My Health has improved so fast. My wife is so excited and she just got two more for her mother in the village. keep up the good work. Mr Sunday 
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERMANENT STROKE REMEDY

Natural Eyesight Remedy

Natural Stroke Remedy