NATURAL ULCER TREATMENT

 


An ulcer is a painful sore that is slow to heal and sometimes recurs. Ulcers are not uncommon. How they appear and corresponding symptoms depend on what caused them and where they occur in your body.

Ulcers can appear anywhere in or on your body, from the lining in your stomach to the outer layer of your skin. In very rare cases do ulcers disappear on their own, to prevent serious complications it requires effective treatment.

Stomach ulcers are sores in the lining of the stomach or small intestine. They occur when the protective mucus that lines the stomach becomes ineffective.

The stomach produces a strong acid to help digest food and protect against microbes. To protect the tissues of the body from this acid, it also secretes a thick layer of mucus.

If the mucus layer is worn away and stops functioning effectively, the acid can damage the stomach tissue, causing an ulcer.

Stomach ulcer symptoms tend to be more distinct than heartburn, but symptoms can still be vague.

An ulcer tends to produce a burning or dull pain in the stomach area. This pain is sometimes described as a “biting” or “gnawing” pain. Some people may describe a hungry sensation.


CAUSES OF ULCER


The most common causes of peptic ulcers are;

  •  Infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) 
  •  Long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve)
  • Excess Alchol Intake
  • Smoking
  • GERD(Acid Reflux)
  • Constant Starvation


SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF ULCER


  • Gnawing or burning pain in your middle or upper stomach between meals or at night.
  • Pain that temporarily disappears if you eat something or take an antacid.
  • Bloating.
  • dull pain in the stomach
  • weight loss
  • not wanting to eat because of pain
  • feeling easily full
  • burping 
  • heartburn, (burning sensation in the chest)
  • pain that may improve when you eat, drink, or take antacids
  • anemia, whose symptoms can include tiredness, shortness of breath, or paler skin
  • dark, tarry stools
  • vomit that’s bloody or looks like coffee grounds


Our Solution For All Type of Ulcer – (SUPERGREENS)

This is a product of world-class leading core technology , for all Types/Forms Of ULCER .Contains broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and radishes, leafy greens, such as spinach and kale which helps fight off H. pylori and  boost the body’s own healthy bacteria. Also Contains Aloe and Goji for wound healing and pain relief


Functions and Benefits of Supergreens For Ulcer:

  • Fights all forms of ulcers .
  • Eliminates constipation.
  • Improves the digestive process and lowers inflammation.
  • Promotes rapid wound healing. *heals stomach/gastroduodenal ulcers.
  • Heals gastritis, esophagitis.
  • Fights H pylori bacteria
  • Balances Stomach Acid
  • Stops GERD(Acid Reflux)
  • Prevents atrophy, constipation, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress etc



Testimony 1: I feel pains from my peptic ulcers if I don't eat early, most times it comes from the upper side of my abdomen (left side). Sometimes I feel as if my intestine is tied. At times I barely breathe well or turn whenever I am feeling pain. At times I feel hotness from my tummy to my chest.After just 15days of using this Natural product, I don't feel any pains again and I feel totally different.

Mr. Emmanuel  ( Weija)


Testimony 2: Your products are really effective.

For the past three years, I have been having pains in the upper part of my left abdomen because of peptic ulcers. Whenever I feel hungry or whenever I overeat too I feel pain there. And whenever I feel like going to the men’s room and I take long, I feel pain too. Just 

After one month of using these Natural Remedies, the pains have gone and I have much energy now.

Madam Gladys ( Tamale)


Testimony 3: For the last 2 years I have been suffering from an intestine problem.  By consulting the doctor, I found that there is a peptic ulcer in my stomach. I can't eat a full plate of food and  I am suffering from constipation. This causes burning on my lips and anus area.My wife orders your products for me to try and trust me it really works for me as you instructed. 

Mr. Ahmed  ( Madina)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERMANENT STROKE REMEDY

Natural Eyesight Remedy

Natural Stroke Remedy