LOWER CHOLESTEROL AND IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION

 LIVE HEALTHY NOW BY MAINTAINING A HEALTHY CIRCULATORY SYSTEM 




Cholesterol is a fatty substance known as a lipid and is vital for the normal functioning of the body. It is mainly made by the liver but can also be found in some foods we eat.
Having an excessively high level of lipids in your blood (hyperlipidemia) can have an effect on your health. High cholesterol itself does not cause any symptoms, but it increases your risk of serious health conditions.
Cholesterol is carried in your blood by proteins, and when the two combine they are called lipoproteins. There are harmful and protective lipoproteins known as LDL and HDL, or bad and good cholesterol.
Low-density lipoprotein (LDL): LDL carries cholesterol from your liver to the cells that need it. If there is too much cholesterol for the cells to use, it can build up in the artery walls, leading to disease of the arteries. For this reason, LDL cholesterol is known as "bad cholesterol".
High-density lipoprotein (HDL): HDL carries cholesterol away from the cells and back to the liver, where it is either broken down or passed out of the body as a waste product. For this reason, it is referred to as "good cholesterol" and higher levels are better.
The amount of cholesterol in the blood (both LDL and HDL) can be measured with a blood test. The recommended cholesterol levels in the blood vary between healthy adults and those at higher risk.


Why should I lower my cholesterol?
Evidence strongly indicates that high cholesterol can increase the risk of:

Narrowing of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
Heart attack
High Blood Pressure
Stroke
AND AMONG OTHER SERIOUS HEALTH CHALLENGES
High blood cholesterol is the presence of high level of cholesterol in blood. It also means there is an increased risk of getting cardiovascular disease. Factors that can increase a person’s risk of having high blood cholesterol include diet high in fat and cholesterol, being overweight, excessive alcohol intake, smoking, hypertension and genetic disposition. It is important to cut down the intake of high fat and high blood cholesterol food such as meat, sea food, dairy product, egg yolk, fried and junk food. Reduce weight if necessary. One should also exercise regularly and drink at least 2 liter of water everyday.




BELOW IS YOUR SOLUTION

Try the following nutritional products to manage Your healthy circulatory system:
1. Garlic Thyme is helpful in improving fat metabolism and enhances immune system. helps to improve fat metabolism and help maintain low LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in the body and helps to improve blood circulation in the body.
2.Arctic Sea ;This powerful product ensures you get the most out of it. Our perfectly balanced blend of nutrients delivers the daily recommended value of important nutrients. It helps to unblock arteries ,improve brain function, increase nutrient absorption, potentially reduce blood pressure  and improve blood circulation
3.Aloe Blossom Tea; This Herbal blend of powerful ingredients provides supports to the cardiovascular system, clears bad cholesterol , improves blood circulation and digestion, boosts the immune system and removes toxins from the system 



BENEFITS IN GENERAL FROM THE PRODUCTS
THE PRODUCTS work from the cellular level, from the roots.

๐Ÿ‘‰These products provide nutritional support to the liver cells, Kidney and circulate your blood in addition.
๐Ÿ‘‰Detoxify and nourishes the liver and the kidney to help correct all disorders.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Good for systemic conditions such as liver, kidney, heart, etc
๐Ÿ‘‰The Pack strengthens your heart muscles, arteries, veins, and capillaries.
๐Ÿ‘‰It helps to detoxify your entire body and blood systems to get rid of the body and blood toxicity that impairs proper and easy blood circulation and flow.
๐Ÿ‘‰ It Dilate Blood Vessels and remove plaques promoting healthy Blood flow
๐Ÿ‘‰ It makes Your blood vessels healthy and stronger
๐Ÿ‘‰ It dissolve the existing plaques while preventing new ones from building up
๐Ÿ‘‰It melts the bad cholesterol in the blood streams for a healthy circulation
And Alot Of Awesome Benefits From Our Products..

The pack lasts 30 days but in 15 Days or less you will see very remarkable results

TESTIMONIES
Customer 1
For the past 8 years, I was suffering from High BP. My doctor told me there was nothing they can do to help me unless i use drugs to manage it for the rest of my life. I was down, had  Little hope and joy. So a friend recommended a product and said it can help me lower my BP level naturally and permanently with no side effects. I was skeptical but i decided to give it a try and to my amazement, After a month of usage i felt more healthier and went back to my doctor. He was surprised at the changes he saw and asked me what I was using. I cant keep quiet about this. I recommend it to everybody.

Customer 2
I found out I had high cholesterol when I was pregnant with my second child. I was put on statins right away, along with binding agents. After 2 years of being on medications, I received a letter from the hospital telling me that they were sorry they were unable to help me decrease my cholesterol levels, and that I shouldn’t expect to have my first heart attack until my early 50’s. At 34 years old, I had never been informed that my high cholesterol could potentially lead to heart disease. I used 2 packs of this Cholesterol Product and my physician couldnt believe his eyes when he saw my cholesterol report. My cholesterol level reduced totally and I'm very healthy....I recommend this to everyone battling with cholesterol

Customer 3

I was diagnosed with severely high cholesterol that is a genetic disorder. I had been taking statins for many years, and, over that time, have experienced more and more pain in my body. I subsequently refused to take the statins any longer. I felt that I would rather have a higher quality of life than suffer any more years with the pain.

 

I told my doctor that I was discontinuing the statins.  He was not happy about it. After three months of starting the Cholesterol Detox program I had my cholesterol tested. My doctor called me and was thrilled to report that my cholesterol had dropped 66 percent. I went from a cholesterol level of 505 down to 288. I constantly tell people of my progress and talk about the positive effects that the Cholesterol Detox has had on my life.--MADAM GLORIA

Customer 4

Even though I was not very overweight, I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes due to a family history. My cholesterol and triglycerides were in the danger zone and my doctor told me that I was going to have to go on medication if my numbers did not go down.

 

I saw Cholesterol Detox on facebook and decided to give it a try. I was desperate. Within three weeks of using it, my cholesterol went from 261 to 171 and my triglycerides went from 292 to 101. I even lost six pounds without trying. I weigh 136 pounds. When I saw my doctor to discuss the results of my blood test the first thing she asked me was "what on earth did you do?" She admitted that medical school does not teach nutrition and wrote down the name of the cholesterol detox to recommend it to her patients that have a problem like mine. 


Kindly Call Or Whatsapp 0247445698 For Your Package.           

Please, be sure to describe your Address in An Easy Format for our courier agent to Locate.

Our agent will call you shortly after we receive your text to confirm your order before we send it to you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERMANENT STROKE REMEDY

Natural Eyesight Remedy

Natural Stroke Remedy