Skip to main content

KIDNEY INFECTION NATURAL REMEDY

BELOW IS YOUR SOLUTION

Try the following nutritional products to manage Your Kidney And Urinary Health

Absorbent-C - A very effective product for the removal of Uric acid , boosts the immune system, maintains fluid balance, promotes kidney health, removes toxins and fights infection causing bacteria. 


Pomesteen Power contains pomegranate and mangosteen that play a key role in preventing bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary bladder. boosts the immune system and helps it fight against bacterial infections and helps in quick recovery from a UTI and other infections. The antioxidants present in this products also helps flush out harmful, infection-causing toxins from the kidney and body as a whole.

Good for people undergoing dialysis





BENEFITS IN GENERAL FROM THE PRODUCTS
THE PRODUCTS work from the cellular level, from the roots.

๐Ÿ‘‰These products provide nutritional support to the liver cells, Kidney and the urinary system in addition.
๐Ÿ‘‰Detoxify and nourishes the liver and the kidney to help correct all disorders.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Good for systemic conditions such as the liver and kidney.
๐Ÿ‘‰The Pack Helps To Boost The Immune System.
๐Ÿ‘‰It helps to detoxify your entire body and blood systems to get rid of the body and blood toxicity that impairs proper functioning of the kidney.
๐Ÿ‘‰ Maintains Fluid Balance
๐Ÿ‘‰ It Helps Balance Uric Acid and Remove Kidney Stones
๐Ÿ‘‰ It Helps Fight Bacteria That Attacks The Kidney
๐Ÿ‘‰It Helps To Control Painful and Frequent Urination
๐Ÿ‘‰Provides Nutrition To The Kidneys
๐Ÿ‘‰Reduces Excess Creatinine Levels In Blood

And Alot Of Awesome Benefits From Our Products..

The pack lasts 30 days but in 15 Days or less you will see very remarkable results

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIES 
Customer 1
I went to my doctor and frankly I was shocked that I was having kidney problems. I did
a lot of research of what I should take and this formula seemed to be really good. Everyone
knows sodium bicarbonate is good for your kidneys, but if you take baking soda like I did my stomach
was not well, plus my doctor told me it interferes with mineral absorption.
Thats why I tried this formula . It did
work as I don't get stomach problems and my doctor said my kidney function is back to normal.
I am going to be more careful of what I eat and drink from know. The cool thing about
kidney restore is it actually eats up those kidney toxins that are damaging to your kidneys. It has
special kidney toxin eating probiotics that seem to also help lower my BUN levels.
I was happy with my purchase and think you should try it.

Customer 2
My renal MD told me that I had extremely high BP and Mild Kidney Disease. MD prescribed 2 medications.
  I was uncomfortable taking chemical drugs so I started looking for a natural approach
I started KIDNEY DETOX in hopes it would help my kidneys.  
I went back to my MD 4 weeks after he prescribed the medication. I was afraid to tell him I used a different product. The nurse took my blood ,run some tests and walked in with a smile. I was nervous. She said your blood work is back. It looks like those medications are working. I smiled back and said I didn't take any of them. I took a natural approach.
He was shocked. My kidneys are back to functioning properly and my blood pressure is down to a normal level. He said keep it up and you won't need me at all. I thank KIDNEY DETOX for it all. I couldn't have done anything like this without it.

Customer 3
I got CKD from a chemotherapy treatment after I was diagnosed with tonsil cancer in 2014 , in addition I had 25 days of radiation. This cured my cancer (5 years now) but shut down my kidneys I have been holding around stage 4 for the last 5 years . This summer my GFR dropped from 14 to 12 and my creatine jumped to 4.62. Though I don’t have the usual symptoms of CKD at this level , other than fatigue I started to worry that dialysis was knocking at my door. I asked my Nephrologist to retest in a month as we has an excessively hot (115) few weeks and I went off my normal diet (due to company and ate high sodium food) . So I bought KIDNEY DETOX. My blood was tested 5 weeks after I started these products and my GFR went up to 18 ( a 50 % increase ) and my creatine went down to 3.62. I don’t believe in miracles but I do believe these products made a difference. I hope my experiences can help someone

Customer 4
once upon a time I had a very chronic urinary problem ,I had painful urination which usually had a strange smell. I visited the clinic and through tests,i was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection. I was given some antibiotics but for several weeks it kept going and coming back.
I chanced upon an advert online and i contacted them and thats how i started using using the DETOX PACK . After the first week, my urine became clear with no bad smell. After the third week, The pains were totally gone. It's been 2 years now and i haven't experienced those symptoms. I recommend this to anyone with a urinary or kidney challenge


A Kidney Detox involves eating a healthy organic diet and drinking an organic, herbal kidney cleanse supplement to stimulate the kidney and soften any deposits.
The Kidney Detox Kit also includes an intestinal cleanse with probiotic  supplements which encourage internal environment to enable proper nutrients absorption in the body.

This is the fresh, effective and the best approach we offer in resolving any kidney disorder At All. Get your package today and be free from kidney failure, kidney stones ETC.




GET YOUR   KIDNEY DETOX KIT AT


TO PLACE YOUR ORDER, KINDLY
Just Send the Following Information:

1. Your Full Name

2. Your Full House or Office Address

3. The Name Of The Pack You Want

4. Your Choice Date Of Delivery

5. Your Best Phone Numbers

6. Your email address (if Available)


 GET IN TOUCH WITH THE OFFICE ON {CALL 0247445698} YOUR HEALTH, OUR

 PRIORITY 

WE  WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST THAT GOD HAS GIVEN 

YOU. WHATSAPP 0247445698

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PERMANENT STROKE REMEDY

Natural Eyesight Remedy

Natural Stroke Remedy